A downloadable really cool game for Windows and macOS
Here's Demo 2 of Wink!
You play as an eye guy who lives in a strange world filled with weird animals, plants and other things.
You can explore to find hidden and collectible items while trying to find a way to turn off the oil spill that has prevented you and your friends from traveling East.
Wink is a 2D platformer with lots of metroidvania and RPG elements.
I was inspired by my favorite games, like Mario 3, Zelda: Link's Awakening, and Yoshi's Island
The graphics are somewhere between an 8-bit and 16-bit style This is an early release, so PLEASE contact me with any issues. Wink should run at a smooth 60fps at all times. As far as I know, there are no fatal errors.
|Genre||Platformer, Adventure, Role Playing|
|Made with||Adobe Photoshop, Logic Pro, GameMaker|
|Tags||16-bit, 8-Bit, Colorful, Dystopian, GameMaker, Metroidvania, Steampunk|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian, French|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles|
|Player count||1 - 2|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Working on Wink for the Gameboy Color (With Videos!)Jan 09, 2021
- Progress: New Text BoxJul 16, 2020
- First InterviewMar 26, 2020
- Porting to GameMaker Studio 2Jan 27, 2020
- Wink Featured on VinesauceJul 17, 2019
- Wink Beta 2 - ReleaseJun 20, 2019
- Due to a Death in My Family - DelayMay 01, 2019
- Wink Demo 2 Delay - An Explanation (And some GIFs)Apr 16, 2019